Read Below Terms and Conditions of Our Courses.
- Abhinam Yoga reserves the right to refuse admission to any student for Yoga Teacher Training, workshops, classes or retreats.
- In case due to some emergency a student is not able to come on time, he/she must inform Abhinam Yoga in advance and he/she may be admitted to training at the discretion of Abhinam Yoga.
- Abhinam Yoga requires that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of their training.
- If the student has not paid the booking fee and the course fee is updated, the latest fee will be applicable which the student is applying for.
- Late registration depends on the availability of seats.
- Trainee identification such as a photocopy of Passport and Visa must be provided before the initiation ceremony.
- Abhinam Yoga cannot guarantee your registration in Teacher Training Course training until the advance payment is made.
- Advance booking payment MUST be made to secure the place with the application Form.
- Abhinam Yoga reserves the right to alter the course or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.
- Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Yoga Teacher training manual, the general layout of the Abhinam Yoga Website, Logos, Trademarks and web pages content are the property of Abhinam Yoga. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Abhinam Yoga is strictly prohibited.
Health or Injury Issues:
- Injury or illness prior to or during the training by partaking in training, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of their participation in activities during the program.
- Abhinam Yoga accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the training, workshops, retreats or classes.
- The students must not engage in consumption of alcohol, any other intoxicants, drugs or any kind of illegal activities during the course and abide by the laws of India.
- In case of pregnancy, the student must understand that he/she participate fully at their own risk and that of their unborn child/children.
Students Code of Conduct
As student of any of our Courses, you agree to uphold the ethical goals set forth in the following code of conduct:
- Behave and speak in a way that does not offend others.
- Dress appropriately
- Seek help if needed during the course
- Treat everyone with respect. Any form of bullying will be treated seriously and may lead to exclusion from the course.
- Ensure you are punctual and attend all tutorials (unless absence is explained or agreed prior)
- Meet deadlines for assignments and projects.
- Make sure all work produced for assignments and exam is your own work.
- Treat all course property with respect.
- Follow health and safety rules at all times.
- Drive safely when on site and park only in designated areas.
- Switch off your mobile phone in class.
- Do not take any food or drink into the studio.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol or any intoxicating substances, drugs or any other illegal activities are not allowed.
- Dispose of litter responsibly.
You must agree to comply with the conditions and requirements as set out in the course curriculum and accept that failure to do so will disqualify you from any accreditation. You, furthermore, vow to uphold the standards of the teachings that have been given and to maintain and promote the good name of yoga at all times. In case of your failure to do so may lead to the annulment of any accreditation obtained from Abhinam yoga School.
Using Our Website
When using our website:
- You agree NOT to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
- You agree to seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
- You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us.
- We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the Website or any reports or services provided through it, and we are not obliged to update the Website or correct any inaccuracies, which may become known to us
Your use of, and reliance on, this Website (including all Content) is entirely at your own risk, and we exclude our liability to you (including because of our negligence) for all types of loss resulting from your use of or reliance on this Website (including all Content), however incurred, including (without limitation) for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost data, losses resulting from security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss, resulting from your use of this Website or the Content.
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Abhinam Yoga reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
You agree to thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our services.